Curriculum VitaePDF Format
Katherine Finley (co-advised with Patrick Flynn)
Spring 2017: CSE 40567/60567 Computer Security
Spring 2016: CSE 40567/60567 Computer Security
Fall 2015: CSE 40537/60537 Biometrics
Recent Publications (see all)
- "Authorship Attribution for Social Media Forensics,", , , , , , , ,IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (T-IFS),Accepted August 2016.
- "Reconstruction of Genetically Identified Neurons Imaged by Serial-Section Electron Microscopy,", , , , , , , , , ,eLife,July 2016.
- "The Sense of a Connection: Automatic Tracing of Intertextuality by Meaning,", , ,Digital Scholarship in the Humanities (DSH),April 2016.
- "Open Set Fingerprint Spoof Detection Across Novel Fabrication Materials,", , ,IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (T-IFS),November 2015.
- "Probability Models for Open Set Recognition,", , ,IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (T-PAMI),November 2014.
- "Multi-Class Open Set Recognition Using Probability of Inclusion,", , ,Proceedings of the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV),September 2014.
- "Perceptual Annotation: Measuring Human Vision to Improve Computer Vision,", , , ,IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (T-PAMI),August 2014.
- "Good Recognition is Non-metric,", , , ,Pattern Recognition,August 2014.
- "Condition-Invariant, Top-Down Visual Place Recognition,", , , , , , ,Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA),June 2014.