Curriculum VitaePDF Format
Spring 2018: CSE 40567/44567/60567 Computer Security
Spring 2017: CSE 40567/60567 Computer Security
Spring 2016: CSE 40567/60567 Computer Security
Fall 2015: CSE 40537/60537 Biometrics
Recent Publications (see all)
- "The Limits and Potentials of Deep Learning for Robotics,", , , , ,
, , , , ,
,International Journal of Robotics Research,April 2018.
- "Using Human Brain Activity to Guide Machine Learning,", , ,Scientific Reports,March 2018.
- "SHADHO: Massively Scalable Hardware-Aware Distributed Hyperparameter, , , ,
Optimization,"Proceedings of the IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV),March 2018.
- "UG^2: a Video Benchmark for Assessing the Impact of Image Restoration, , , , ,
and Enhancement on Automatic Visual Recognition,"Proceedings of the IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV),March 2018.
- "The Extreme Value Machine,", , , ,IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (T-PAMI),March 2018.
- "Neuron Segmentation Using Deep Complete Bipartite Networks,", , , ,Proceedings of the International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer
Assisted Intervention (MICCAI),September 2017.
- "Predicting First Impressions with Deep Learning,", , , ,
,Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG),May 2017.
- "Extreme Value Theory-Based Methods for Visual Recognition,",Morgan & Claypool Publishers,February 2017.